This tutorial is for the System Admin that has access to the “Administration” module. There are a few steps to add the user’s Telegram ID into the system:
- First, make sure that the user has registered their Telegram ID as in this tutorial: https://ycloudx.com/knowledge-base/how-to-register-telegram-id-into-the-system/
- After they have done registered, admin proceeds to “Telegram”. (This is where all the submitted info and Telegram ID – from step 1)
- Once reach the “Telegram” page, copy the “ID” based on the name submitted.
- Proceed to Administration > Staff Records > (User’s Name)
- Paste the ID copied before to the “Telegram” text box given and save
- That’s it! Let the user know that their ID has been registered