How Can We Help?
How to perform work order for CM?
Proceed to Corrective > List > Action > Click the “Action” button
- Fill out the form after doing the work
- “Start” is the start of the repair time and “End” is the end of the repair time respectively. The start and end time also can be manually entered in the box given.
- “Category” will be listed as created in Setting > Corrective
- “Action” is a description of the work being done to fix the breakdown
- “Consumable” is the list of consumables been used to perform the work
- “Remarks” is for any extra note for the work that been carried out
- “Select Worker List” is to select the list of workers involved in the work
- “Spare Part” is list of the spare part will be displayed directly from the spare part record list from the system.
- “Add Signature” is to add the signature of the workers
- “Picture After” is for the image of the asset that has been repaired
- “Attachment Upload” is to attach any attachment for the work
- There will be 4 types of action can be done which is:
a) “Save as Draft”: to save any keyed text to continue key in later
b) “On Hold”: to change the action’s status to on hold (ex. waiting for parts).
c) “In Progress”: to change the action’s status to be in-progress.
d) “Completed”: complete the work and report
- The action’s status will change to “In-Progress”once the start timer is clicked
- Put any description in the remarks textbox if it is on hold so that others know why the work order is on hold