This tutorial is for making the preventive schedule to be generated for all the assets in the same group.
- Proceed to Asset > Summary > Group > (Group Name) > Edit
- Choose which type of maintenance schedule to be auto-generate whether daily, weekly, monthly, two-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly.
- “Last Maintenance” is the date for the previous maintenance of that type of schedule. Leave it blank if the work is for the first time.
- “Next Maintenance” is the date for the upcoming works which will be auto-generated.
- Click on the “+” icon to add work description that needs to be done for the asset.
- Click “Update” and make sure the “tick” box is been ticked for effect to take place.
- Note that all the schedule for assets in the section selected will be updated. Hence, all previous schedule that been set in any of the assets in the same section will be gone.
- Not suitable to use if there is the asset in the same section produce different work order.