How Can We Help?
How to make PM auto-generated?
- Proceed to Asset > Asset List > (Asset Name) > Schedule > Edit
- Choose which type of maintenance schedule to be auto-generate whether daily, weekly, monthly, two-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly, or custom schedule*.
- “Last Maintenance” is the date for the previous maintenance of that type of schedule. Leave it blank if the work is for the first time.
- “Next Maintenance” is the date for the upcoming works which will be auto-generated.
- Click on the “+” icon to add work description that needs to be done for the asset.
- Click “Update” for effect to take place.
- Make sure the asset is marked “Active”
- Maintenance schedule type can be filled more than one
- The work will be generated at 12 a.m every day depending on the schedule
- If “Next Maintenance” is set today (the day you use the system), proceed to Preventive > Forecast > Generate Work order to generate the work
- Custom schedule can be set at Asset > Asset List > (Asset Name) > Schedule > New Custom