How Can We Help?
How to create a custom schedule for PM?
By default, users can create a preventive maintenance schedule for daily, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly works.
If users need to create other types of schedule or what we called as a custom schedule,
it can be created at Asset > Asset List > (Asset Name) > Schedule > New Custom
- “Schedule Name” is for the name of the schedule. “Space” is not allowed in this area
- “Select type” can be chosen as Day, Week, Month, or Year.
- Leave the “Last maintenance” blank if the current schedule for the asset is used for the first time
- “Next maintenance” is the date for the schedule for the asset to be started
- Fill out the checklist for the Preventive Maintenance works or choose the checklist template as desired