- Proceed to Administration > Add New Staff
- The text fields that need to be filled are ‘Name’, ‘Nickname’, ‘NRIC’, ‘User ID’, ‘Site’, ‘Position’, and ‘Department’.
- ‘Nickname’ must be unique from others.
- For ‘Site’,‘Position’ and ‘Department’, options will be listed as created in Setting > Administration. Its also can be added directly in the box which will be added automatically in Setting > Administration for future usage.
- ‘Telegram’ is where the Telegram ID for the user to receive the notifications.
- ‘Email’ is the email address for the user to receive the notifications.
- The staff ‘Certificate/License’ also can be added for the record and will notify once the expiry date is coming by.
*Temporary username and password will be generated once a new user is added. The temporary username and password are as follows:
- The “Username” will be the same as “Nickname”
- Password will be a nickname plus with 4 digits behind from “NRIC”
- Say the “Nickname” is Ali and the “NRIC” is 123456-78-9012
- The temporary username will be Ali
- The temporary password will be Ali9012
*Users may change their password in the system.