Initial measures for users after been added into the system:
For ALL USERS:
- Change the given temporary password. The tutorial for changing the password is: https://ycloudx.com/knowledge-base/how-to-your-password/
- Update your current information in the “Profile” tab
- Register your Telegram ID in the system. To register, follow this tutorial: https://ycloudx.com/knowledge-base/how-to-register-telegram-id-into-the-system/
- Head to “Notification” tab to see if there is any message for you
- Proceed to the “Help & Info” tab to see more information about the system
- Proceed to the “Version” tab to know what is the current yCloudx version you are using
For SYSTEM ADMIN:
- Set users access in the system Admin Access
- Get users Telegram ID and record in the system: https://ycloudx.com/knowledge-base/how-to-record-users-telegram-id-into-the-system/
- Set appointed person to receive notification of the specific action. Can be found in Setting > Notification
- Import your asset list by following this tutorial: https://ycloudx.com/knowledge-base/how-to-import-asset-list-from-excel/
- Or can add asset one by one by following this tutorial: https://ycloudx.com/knowledge-base/how-to-add-new-asset/
- Start insert and import your spare part list inside the system in the SparePart module.
- Add new Preventive work order report manually or by setting a schedule to make to work order automatically generate based on the frequency set.
- Open new Corrective work order for repairing in the Corrective Module.
- Configure the list of options in every module and set the preferred setting.