Internet of Things (IoT)
yCloudx CMMS enormously supports and eases the integration of IoT at a facility, the ultimate tool to raise the standards of your maintenance operation. Tracking equipment data in real time using sensors will get you insights into the physical assets that were previously unheard of. The flexibility of yCloudx makes it adaptable to any IoT solution.
Implementing IoT with yCloudx PROMISES your maintenance:
- Productivity Improvements
- Predictive Analysis
- Rapid Response
- Reduction of Human Errors
Create Breakdown Alerts
Track and Monitor
yCloudx offers a range of IoT integration options to meet your specific needs. Some examples include:
- Temperature monitoring
- Gas sensing
- Vibration detection
- Water quality tracking
- Electrical usage analysis
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) integration
For a detailed example, let’s consider temperature monitoring as follows:
Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Monitoring System
yCloudx introduces the cloud based Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) that uses IoT sensors to measure temperature, humidity and pressure.
- Sensors generate real time data that transmitted via Internet into yCloudx’s cloud-based system.
- Capture real time data for condition monitoring through which alerts can be viewed directly via yCloudx dashboard.
This process creates game-changing opportunities. Interventions can be made based on maintenance analytics and basically fix a piece of equipment or a part before it breaks. Even if an unexpected break down occurs, maintenance team will be informed immediately . A perfect solution for any facilities.