Facility Management System in Malaysia
Our facility management system (FMS) is a comprehensive tool that helps manage all elements of a facility, which includes maintenance, security, operations, and more. By using our computer-aided facility management (CAFM) system, you’ll have access to features such as work order management, lease management, and space management.
Primary Function of FMS
The primary function of our facilities management system is to oversee and manage the overall facility to ensure that it is safe, functional, and efficient for the people who use it. This includes tasks such as:
- Maintenance and repair of buildings, equipment, and other assets to keep them in good working condition
- Planning and managing the physical space of a facility, including the layout of office spaces, the allocation of resources, and the optimization of space usage
- Implementing measures to ensure the safety and security of the facility and its occupants, such as fire safety systems, security cameras, and emergency protocols
- Monitoring and managing energy usage in a facility, such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, and implementing energy-efficient practices
- Managing environmental issues, such as waste management, recycling, and sustainability
- Procuring goods and services required to maintain and operate the facility
- Planning, coordinating, and managing construction and renovation projects within the facility
- Coordinating activities among different departments and stakeholders and effectively communicating facility-related information
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to facility management
- Planning and preparing for unexpected events that may disrupt facility operations, such as natural disasters or pandemics.
At the same time, our system also collects and stores all the data you need to make informed business decisions.
Our CAFM System
Manage your facilities anywhere, anytime with our CAFM system now through our cloud-based database. We can design your system based on your company’s needs. Not only will it help you organize work, but it can also ensure everything runs smoothly and reduce operational costs.
This is done by setting alerts through preventive maintenance scheduling to inform you of any issues and automate your processes. By tracking your real-time inventory, the system will alert you when it reaches the minimum level. Till then, you don’t have to pile up your inventory while reducing your carrying costs and shrinkage losses.
Our CAFM system is implemented to enhance the management of facilities, such as office buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing plants. It can also be integrated with other systems like building automation systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to provide a more holistic view of facility operations and help in reducing costs, improving communication, and enhancing the overall efficiency of the management.
Facility Management System vs Maintenance Software
Both the maintenance software and the facility management system (FMS) help to manage and maintain equipment and buildings. What differentiates them are the focus and functions of each software system.
While the FMS covers all aspects of facility management, the maintenance management system (MMS) is especially designed to handle the repair of assets and equipment as well as their maintenance. Some of the features you can enjoy while using our software for maintenance management include inventory management, preventive maintenance scheduling, equipment history tracking, and work order management.
The goal of FMS is to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of facility operations, reduce costs, and enhance the overall experience of the building’s occupants. On the other hand, the primary goal of our software for maintenance management is to prolong the life of the equipment, reduce downtime, and increase efficiency.
To sum up, FCM is a more general term that encompasses all elements of facilities, while maintenance management software is a specific subset of it that focuses on the maintenance of equipment and assets. Both systems can be integrated with other software solutions, such as building management systems (BMS) and cloud-based maintenance systems (CMMS), to provide a more comprehensive solution that allows you to manage tasks seamlessly.