Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System in Malaysia
Intelligent , Innovative Technology That Improves Work Efficiency
Our yCloudx ERP system is business management software that provides an integrated platform to our clients by seamlessly connecting all of the core elements—human resource, planning, project management, and financials—in a centralized location and making the information available on demand. As a result of the centralization of data, businesses have access to accurate real-time information and are able to generate more helpful reports to make insightful decisions.
Our ERP system not only simplifies business workflows and automates processes but also increases efficiency, flexibility, quality, and reduces business costs by minimizing manual labour.
Why Should You Use Our yCloudx ERP Malaysia?
In Malaysia, ERP systems are widely used by various types of organizations, including large corporations, small businesses, and government agencies, to gain a better understanding of their operations. Since many ERP Malaysia systems are now cloud-based, they are more accessible and easier to implement. Many industries have adopted them, including those in manufacturing, distribution, retail, healthcare, and services.
The goal of our yCloudx ERP system is to provide a single, integrated view of an organization’s operations and to streamline the flow of information between different departments and functions.
With the help of our ERP systems, companies in Malaysia are able to increase their competitiveness and improve their bottom line. In our ERP systems, managers can gain real-time access to key performance metrics, so they can identify and resolve any issues quickly.
We offer flexible, modern ERP Malaysia solutions that can be customized to meet the needs and budgets of businesses of all sizes. In order to assure the success of our implementation strategies, we make sure that they are well planned and require little time to complete.
Whom Do We Serve?
Our yCloudx ERP software is composed of several distinct modules, each of which is responsible for overseeing a specific area of the business. These include:
Financial Management: Handles financial transactions such as those in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and the general ledger. It can also generate financial reports and analyze financial data.
Supply Chain Management: Manages the flow of goods and services, from suppliers to customers. It can track inventory levels, manage purchase orders, and plan production schedules.
Human Resources Management: Collects and stores employee information, including personal data, leave management (annual pro rate, emergency, medical, unpaid, maternity, replacement, time-off, compassionate), staff claim management (general, medical, OT, mileage, petty cash), location-based attendance management, certificate renewal management as well as monitor employee performance.
Customer Relationship Management: Oversees customer data and interactions, such as sales, marketing, and customer service.
Manage and approve employee leave applications. All records of employee historical leave and leave entitlements are accessible.
- Enable staffs to apply leave, check leave entitlements & balances, leave records and leave application status directly from yCloudx system anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- There will be notification for each new leave application automatically, as well as leave approval status by their respective approvers (managers).
- Employees will be able to attach supporting proof for each leave application, which also greatly cut down paperwork process.
Licensing and certificate
Proactively monitor the expiration and validity of your company’s licenses and certificates.
- Keep record of all your certification and licensing information including your scanned documents.
- Send reminders before certifications and licenses expire.
- Add instructions on the requirements of how to renew or apply certifications and licenses for your company.
Using yCloudx is a great way to improve and manage your company’s communications and documents efficiently by leaving behind those outdated filing papers and moving on to our paperless online system.
- Allows efficient management of employee files and company’s documents
- Management, processes and protection of employee and critical company data is made easy.
Quotation, PO and Invoice
Payment order system that allows your company to issue or approve Quotation/PO/Invoice for client and vendor seamlessly using an online system with an attached digital signature.
- Reduce time-lapse for approval which leads to productivity increased.
- QR code generated to increase security for each payment issued.
- Track all the payment history in one-click.
yCloudx gives your organization an effective management of employee claims by recording, monitoring, tracking and evaluating employee claims.
- Eliminate manual and paperwork by sending online claim requests. Cost of paper waste minimized.
- All claims requests are automatically directed to their manager for approval. Managers can approve or reject with a click of a button.
- Track, monitor and evaluate employee claims by identifying claims pending, approved, rejected and total claimed amount by employees at any in time.
- Receive real-time snapshots of employees’ claims application status by enabling instant claims updates and reports for all levels of staff.
- Support multiple claim types such as general, medical, mileage, overtime (OT), and petty cash.
Login from any device to check employee’s attendance record from anywhere at any time. Employees can mark attendance on the portal itself without any hardware-based, time-tracking devices. To enforce the policy and prevent misuse, you can allow attendance to be marked only from a specific login for each employee.
- Capture employee attendance across multiple sites
- Record real-time attendance
- Save location and image of the attendees
- Generate attendance report and timesheet
- Map view of user clock in and out location
Manage your project through project management module built in the yCloudx system. Easily assign, view, upload documents and monitor the project
- View all the project information such as delivery time and uploaded documents
- Invite other users and set their accessibility to manage the project together
- Share link to the external user to download and view the require documents
- Create boards and cards to record every details of the relevant data such as SOP, SLA, manuals, work programme, presentation slides, work method statements, risk assessment etc.
Easily manage account details and accessibility through the administration module
- Record staff details such as name, position, department, CV, vaccination status, and other relevant data
- Create a reminder to renew staff contract, license or certificate
- Set each account accessibility in the system
- Set relevant setting for each module
- Create announcement to notify every account