yCloudx maintenance software lets you define an unlimited number of calendar based PM tasks for each asset and automatically generate PM tasks based on time (days, weeks or months) that provides an easy, streamlined method for conducting inspection rounds quickly and accurately.
- Auto-trigger a PM work order
- Access a view of current and future PM activities
- Notifications to be sent to the assigned technician when a PM is generated
- Capture the start and stop times of the inspection, view the inspection instructions and indicate the inspection is a pass or fail
- Generate corrective work order when equipment fails inspection
- Generate QR codes for each asset for technicians to scan on mobile device
No more phone calls or missing paperwork with yCloudx that makes it easy to work the way you want to work by putting your mind at ease when it comes to managing, organizing and prioritizing work requests. Equip your teams to respond to requests efficiently.
- View a report, dashboard or list-view of all open work orders
- Sign off on work orders with a digital signature.
- Establish custom workflow processes for submitting, approving, rejecting and completing work requests.
- Submit work requests anytime, anywhere including pictures uploaded
- Reduce paperwork waste
Successfully managing assets all comes down to tracking. Effectively tracking maintenance history on assets, you will have the power to make data-driven decisions and reduce failures.
- Store asset nameplate information and create barcode labels for all asset to be accessed quickly and seamlessly
- Generate calendar based PM for each asset to ensure all planned maintenance is being performed on time and correctly.
- Put detailed documentation of work performed on each asset with attached pictures, documents & links
- View all work history, failures and warranty information related to each asset to easily make budgeting decisions
Spare Part Management
yCloudx spare part management makes it easy for organizations to track parts across work sites and improve inventory accuracy. Keeping track of parts and ensuring their availability can be a challenge without a proper system in place.
- Access all parts information in a list view, including location, on-hand amount, unit cost and item number. Images of parts attached for easy identification
- Relate parts to assets and PMs to automatically let technicians know which parts are used to repair an asset or perform a PM task.
- Use QR codes to scan and view part records instantly on mobile device
- Required to submit parts request for approval before part is charged out